Monday 6 February 2012

when life gives you lemons

When life gives you lemon's sometimes you just have to wait for the sting of the sour to settle before you move on to the salt! I am having one of those sour patches where all i want to do is sit, feel sorry for myself and eat some ice-cream.. being some one who has just declared a weight loss challenge and was heading to a fabulous start, it doesnt make any sense to me why all of a sudden i can't find the strength to do it..

I have decided that tonight i am getting up and going for my walk anyway but i promise you i am at an argument with my body and brain. I know it will be a challenge getting up!

Does anyone have any advice for motivation i.e: quotes, things you do or say that help you get up and get moving!

2 comments:

  1. YES :) I read it one day when trying to find inspiration for all of my goals, not just my exercise and that is...

    Almost remember the bigger picture.

    So when my alarm goes off every morning at 5:15am and I feel like I never want to get out of bed to go for a run, I remember its not about that morning, or that run, its about the betterment of my body as a whole in the long run, my health, looking good, feeling amazing when I put a dress on when I have to fit in to something tight.

    Hope that hopes bella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Always remember the bigger picture sorry, not almost haha

    ReplyDelete